What are the consignment terms?
• Minimum 90 Day Consignment Period.
• TCD pays the consignor 50% of the item’s sale price. TCD’s Commission for handling the sale is the remaining 50%.
• At 30 Days the price of the item will drop 15% of the sale price.
• At 60 Days the price will drop an additional 15% off the first discounted price.
• At 90 days the consignment period expires. Any item remaining in the store after the expiration date which has not sold may be removed by the consignor, or will become property of TCD.
• Items may be removed prior to 90 days at a fee of 25% of the original sale price.
• Settlement checks are available on the 25th of each month.
• Consignment settlement checks that are lost can be replaced for a $25.00 fee.