What are the consignment terms?
- Minimum 90 Day Consignment Period.
- TCD pays the consignor 50% of the item’s sale price. TCD’s Commission for handling the sale is the remaining 50%
- At 30 Days the price of the item will drop 15% of the sale price
- At 60 Days the price will drop an additional 15% off the first discounted price
- At 90 days the consignment period expires
- Any item remaining in the store after the expiration date which has not sold may be removed by the consignor, or will become property of TCD
- Items may be removed prior to 90 days at a fee of 25% of the original sale price
- Tressa’s Design and Consign is not responsible for any damaged goods
- Consignment settlement checks that are lost can be replaced for a $25.00 fee