Consign with Tressa’s Consignment
If you’d like to consign your furnishings with Tressa’s Consign and Design, simply fill out the form below with your contact information, a description of your items and their location, photos of items* and we’ll review and contact regarding their sale at Tressa’s.
- Items are consigned for a minimum period of 90 days.
- All sales are divided 50/50% for the consignor/consignee (Tressa’s Consign & Design).
- Arrangements and charges for moving items to consignee are the responsibility of the consignor. Payment is due at time of pick-up or delivery to movers.
- Consigned items will be sold at the full agreed upon prices for 30 days. Item prices will be reduced.
- At 90 days the consignment period expires by 15% if not sold during the first 30 days. After 60 days, another 15% mark-down will apply.
- Items not sold after 90 days may be picked-up by the consignor within 5 days of the expiration date.
- Items not sold after 90 days, and having not been picked-up within 5 days after expiration date by consignor, will become property of Park City Consignment.
- Settlements for sold items will be sent at the end of each month.
- Consignee is not responsible for damages or theft while consignor’s items are on sale.